Friday, November 12, 2010

Toy Story 1-3, The Greatest movies ever made

In my view there are many great movies. Many of them are worth watching over and over again. As you can see in the title I consider Toy Story to be one of the best ones out there. I have watched these movies since i was a little kid and I am still watching them over again now. Lately i have seen the las installation to the Toy Story Trilogy and for me I thought it lived up to the legacy it created. For me watching this movie was a kid's dream come true. Trust me I was pumped for this movie. I have never been this excited for a childens movie before. So naturally I had to gather up a few of my friends to go see. I did go see it a few other times with family, once including with my mom which she burst into tears at the fact that it seemed parllel that Andy was going to college and I was going to the same place. Well I wont continue on the Mom thing, but that is what happened.

So as for Toy Story's legacy, I thought that each of the movies was great in its own scnse and helped continue a great movie that many will remember (including me). I really like these movies and hopefully we can keep thier spirits, not like the movies have spirits, alive by showing them to our children, because these are amasing movies and they deserve to be known by our children and thier children. This should be able to last multiple lifetimes and hopefully be rememberd forever, or at least the amount of time left on this earth. In the past, when the world seemed simpler too me, I loved these movies and this was the movie I would watch over and over again. I guess you could say I was obscessed. Well not that but as close to obcessed as you can get. I had a woodey doll, and a buzz costume. Later I got Zurg and a Buzz Lightyear toy. So now you can say i am obcessed. Then recently I have gotten a big Woodey doll that i bought on e-bay. That is what I have collected so far from this movie.

 So I might have gotten off track a little bit, but I would have to say i love these movies and they will always be my favorite for all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment